A continuación os presentamos las vacantes disponibles en nuestras oficinas de Londres, Ámsterdam y Barcelona. Por favor, haced clic en el botón "Solicitar ahora" de la especialidad que deseáis solicitar, especificando el nombre de esa posición en la línea de asunto.
Si en el momento que nos contactáis no disponemos de ninguna vacante vinculada a vuestro perfil, no dudéis en mandarnos igualmente vuestros datos, los guardaremos en nuestro archivo de cara a las futuras necesidades que puedan acaecer en nuestras oficinas.
Además recordad que precisamos con frecuencia de profesionales independientes cualificados para subir a bordo de una amplia gama de proyectos. Si estáis interesados, os invitamos a enviar vuestro CV y vuestra showreel a: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Senior Flame / Nuke Compositors
Glassworks Barcelona is looking for freelance Senior Flame / Nuke Compositors for our busy
commercials studio and for those who would want to form part of the team in future.
We require someone highly creative who is able to work both in a team and on their own, in a fast paced environment. We seek those who can exhibit an extremely high level of compositing ability, predominantly for our commercials department
You will have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and technical / creative
knowledge with relevant experience in commercials, film or a TV environment.
We are currently considering applications from those who have current work permits/visas for
the country of application, that's why we encourage anyone with these credentials to apply!
Please attach your CV and showreel. Reels must be accompanied with a detailed shot
- Leading and supervising VFX projects
- Working closely with other VFX artists and departments to deliver the highest quality work
- Engaging with clients, directors and agency creatives from initial meetings through to final delivery
- Be visually creative and organized with an excellent knowledge of visual effects techniques
- Breaking-down and quoting on complex VFX projects
- On-set supervision (experience at supervising a shoot for all VFX requirements)
- Excellent knowledge of Autodesk Flame
- Excellent knowledge of Nuke is an advantage
- Extra knowledge in other related software will be considered
- Good level of English will be necessary
- Spanish level will be a plus
Salary upon request
Full-time positionJue 3rd NoviembreApply Now
3D Generalist Mid - Senior level: Commercials
This is an opportunity for someone who has, and favours using a broad range of 3D skills and who enjoys the sense of ownership that comes with variety.
You may additionally have a specialised preference that you lean toward, along with experience working in small teams, larger teams, and sometimes on your own.
- Strong artistic eye to create beautiful CG imagery
- Technical ability across a wide variety of 3D disciplines (Eg: Tracking, modeling, rigging, animation, particle simulation, shading, lighting, rendering, etc..)
- A high standard of quality control
- Enthusiasm and enquiring mind.
- Affable and at ease working in a team environment.
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage tight deadlines
- Creativity in finding the best solution to a brief. (Eg: Fastest, most efficient without quality compromise).
- Photorealistic rendering ability
- Is able to estimate resources and schedules based on client briefs.
- Has some previous experience creating and writing pitching documents.
- Houdini or Maya or both.
- Nuke: enough for precomps
- Photoshop etc.
Mar 27th MarzoApply Now
- On set experience
Lead Flame Compositor / VFX Supervisor
Glassworks are seeking a highly skilled, motivated and creative Lead Compositor for our Amsterdam VFX studio. This is a fantastic opportunity for those wishing to work with the industry's best directors, on some of the highest proﬁle projects in the industry, together with our award winning VFX team here in Amsterdam.
We are a tight-knit team of creative artists with offices in London and Barcelona as well as Amsterdam. This is an opportunity to live and work in one of the most beautiful and historic cities in Europe, a city where most attractions are within a 15 min bike ride. Our office, situated on the picturesque Keizersgracht, the edge of the unesco heritage 15th century canal ring is seeking a like minded creative inspirator to join our international family.
Lead compositing and 2d project management, involving compositing of VFX/CGI elements, and the creation and integration of motion GFX.
On-set VFX Supervision with people skills at the highest level. Conﬁdent voice together with strong problem solving abilities. Must enjoy building client relationships while on-set or traveling with the film crew.
Establishing ‘hero’ looks, and creating templates / set-ups that will be used by the team for a consistency across multiple shots.
Reviewing shots ensuring quality and consistency, including technical specifications, file naming and colour space.
Providing articulate, helpful feedback to in-house artists.
Pitching and quoting for new work, devising clear methodologies outlining your creative approach to a brief.
Contributing to the development and evolution of the composite pipeline and workﬂow.
Run with a project from pitch to delivery.
Managing, mentoring and training junior artists in your teams.
Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
Conﬁdently engage with clients in pre prod meetings offering advice and solutions on how to achieve best results.
Ability to react to changes efﬁciently and meet delivery deadlines.
Minimum of 7 years experience working as a compositor in TV/Commercials and/or motion pictures, plus at least 2 years of experience working as a Lead/Supervisor.
High level working knowledge of Flame 2016/17.
Experience working directly with and interfacing with clients.
On-Set supervision experience.
Demonstrated experience implementing fast, effective solutions to shoot production challenges.
Strong communication and team leadership skills.
Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Ability to be engaged with multiple projects at the same time.
Ability to work in a high pressured and evolving environment whilst still delivering top quality results.
You need to be:
A creative problem solver.
Faultless work ethic and ability to thrive and deliver creative solutions under pressure.
Friendly and a people’s person – especially good with clients in demanding sessions.
Committed to maintaining our client base, and nurturing your own client network.
Deadline driven and proactive.
Team oriented, and able to inspire a collaborative working environment.
and above all ... nice, with a sense of humour.
A working knowledge of Nuke.
An understanding of Linux and familiarity/comfort using a terminal.
Interest in art and photography a plus.
Python programming/scripting knowledge and abilities.
Experience writing tools and gizmos for Nuke.
Knowledge of 3D software packages such as Maya/XSI/Houdini a plus.
If you are interested in being considered, please send your reel and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Lead Flame Compositor as the subject.Vie 6th EneroApply Now
Senior/Lead Maya artist --commercials
NEW VACANCY - JULY 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for those that relish the challenge of leading projects all the way from pitch to delivery.
- Overseeing and managing the creative output of the team and being responsible for maintaining standards and hitting deadlines
- Pitching and quoting on new work, devising clear methodologies outlining your creative approach to the brief.
- Produce great work in your own right
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Team leadership and mentoring
- Flexibility and calmness under pressure in the face of evolving situations while still delivering the goods
- Generalist skillset - ablility to take on most tasks within the spectrum of 3D including photorealistic output.
- Redshift and Arnold
- Flexible approach to finding creative solutions, not always by the book.
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to be engaged with multiple projects at the same time.
- You are likely to have a number of years experience in TV commercials both doing and leading.
- Experience of keeping a timeline as part of the overall creative management of the project
- Nuke precomping
- On-set experience a big plus.
- Houdini / XSI
If you are interested in being considered, please send your reel and CV to 3D.email@example.com with Maya Senior/Lead as the subject.Mar 17th JulioApply Now
We are always on the lookout for highly motivated Runners to join the team.
Runners gain great insight into every department which can help them choose a path within post-production. They represent the face of the company and have a key client service role, providing the highest standards for clients and members of staff, ensuring the very best in hospitality.
If you are an enthusiastic, hard-working and talented individual with a passion for Visual Effects, we would love to hear from you.Mar 10th JulioApply Now